Delayed periods, little queezy, moody. Had a gall bladder surgery. Anything to worry ?

Hi I m 24 and I have a question. I have ALWAYS had a regular period. This month is different, I m now 7 days late. I ve taken 2 tests both are neg. get a little queezy every now and then not much and I ve been very moody.. I also had my gall bladder removed 2 weeks ago. My dr said that there is no reason for the surgery to have anything to do with my missed period. So I m a bit lost. My husband and I have been trying for a while now and miscarried once before. So I m trying not to get my hopes up and so is he. Just need a little advice.. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013