Delayed periods, lighter than usual, dizziness, stomach discomfort. Tubectomy done. Treatment?

I had my tubes tied in Nov 2006 after my 2nd daughter was born. I have my period every month at the same time. My period should have started Aug 1st, had cramps for 2 weeks but no period. Monday morning, my period started, lighter than usual (normally very heavy) and by about 5pm today, it had stopped. It is always 7-10 days long, and usually quite heavy for most of those days. I have been light headed for the last couple of days, and my stomach just doesn t feel right.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer