Delayed periods, light spotting, stomach cramps, lower abdominal pain. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

I was late for my period and when it did come it was very light and spotting where as i am normally regular and heavy. On the last day of my period i started getting stomach cramps in my lower abdomen , i ve tried taking tablets but the pain doesn t go. I started feeling sick about two weeks ago and now certain smells make me want to be sick. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they have both came back negative. Is it possible i am pregnant or am i showing symptoms of something else?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012