Delayed periods, light spotting, headaches, nausea, stomach pain. History of heavy periods. Causes?

Hello, Every month for the past two years my period has been the exact same. Very heavy, starting on time, ending on time, all the same. This month my period was very abnormal, it was 3 days late and wasnt really a period maybe 3 days of spotting which is completely weird. While that was going on and after ive been having sever headaches feeling very nauseous and having some stomach pain. Im very confused as to whats going on and Im just looking for a second opinion. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012