Delayed periods, light pink spotting, tingling in breasts, unusual food cravings. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello! I am concerned that I may be pregnant. My last normal cycle was on December 16th and I have not gotten my cycle yet? I only experienced a light pink spotting for two days. I have taken two pregnancy tests which have both came out negative. My breast have this tingling sensation and appear to be more perkier then usual. I feel tired often, and want unusual foods. I was just wondering is it to early to detect pregnancy with a home test.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If you normally have regular 28 day cycles, and you conceived on about cycle day #14, then I would expect you to have a positive urine pregnancy test by now. If there was a delay in when you ovulated, then the test might not be positive at this point. Call your doctor for a blood pregnancy test!

I hope that this helps and good luck!