Delayed periods, light pink spotting, brown discharge. Positive urine test, negative home pregnancy tests. Am I pregnant?

I AM SO CONFUSSED SOMEONE HELP ME :) WELL I WAS DUE ON MY PERIOD ON THE 23RD MAY 2012 AND IT DIDNT COME, ON THE 12TH DAY I WAS LATE I STARTED TO GET LIGHT PINK SPOTTING IN MY UNDERWEAR ONLY NOICEABLE IF WIPE AND ABOUT2 LIL SPOT ON PANT. THIS HAPPENED FOR 2 DAYS THEN STOPPED. THEN I GOT BROWN STICKY DISCHARGE IVE NEVER HAD ANY OF TIS HAPPEN BEFORE. I TOOK AN HPT , THE 14TH DAY I WAS LATE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE, STILL NO PERIOD SO I GO TO MY LOCAL WALK IN CENTRE SHE TAKE SAMPLE URINE AND IT COME POSTIVE. :) SO I GO TO MY DOCTOR TO CONFIRM IT AND I GET ANOTHER NEGTIVE :( WHAT DOING ON?? MY NIPPLE HAVE DARKENED THE BUMP ON THE ARE MORE NOICEABLE. AND I HAVE BIG BLUE VEINS ON THEM. I DONT NO WHAT A MATTER ONLY GET 1 POSTIVE AND 3 NEGTIVE. I AM NOW 25 DAYS LATE AND NO PERIOD JUST THAT BIT OF SPOTTING
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012

The Urine pregnancy test are not fool proof. It is better to wait and watch for few more days (2 weeks) and get an Ultrasound scan for pregnancy. The best way the positive signals start with it if we see a foetal heart beat.

Do not get stressed out now. There is no point in doing the HPT further. All the signs and symptoms that you narrated are only probable or possible reasons to doubt pregnancy but the ultimate thing is finding foetal heart beat in the scan.