Delayed periods, light cramps, mood swings, enlarged nipples, light periods in previous month. Pregnancy?

hi, im 6 days late. before and during these 6 days i have been having light cramps as though im getting my period but no blood turns up. i have also been having mood swings at their worst, feel like im sleeping all the time, my nipples seem bigger and are very sore/tender to the point where i cant wear a bra. today i started having back pain in the middle of my back and lower. i have a 21 day cycle and it is always 21 days between periods. my last period was a couple days late and lasted not 5 but 7 days and wasnt normal as in not much blood also it stopped for two days then started again. can anyone tell me if i am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013