Delayed periods, light brown spotting, headache, fatigue, frequent urination, cramps, bloated feeling, unprotected sex. Pregnancy symptoms?

I ve been very fatigued, had a few headaches , feeling bloated, little cramps here & there, frequent urination every hour, nauseous and at the time of my expected period which was supposed to be 7/24/12, I had light brown spotting 7/25/12 - 7/27/12. My last period started 6/26/12. My partner & I have had unprotected sex every other day this month and now is 7/29/12 and my period ha yet to arrive. Sound like pregnancy or some other health concern?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012