Delayed periods, light bleeding for one day, pink colour discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

My cycle is 28 days. I was to get my period on the 12th of Dec but it did not come. I am very very regular so on day 30 and 31 I took a pregnancy test which were both digital and negative. On the evening of day 31 I started what I thought was my period but it was very light and stopped that same night. I had slight pink color after urinating but nothing to warrant a tampon the next day. I m now 5 days late with no spotting...could I be pregnant and how long should I wait to take another test?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012