Delayed periods, light bleeding, dull pain in the ovary. Slight pink line in the pregnancy test. Can this be pregnancy?

Hello, I just got back from basic training. My menstral cycle has been normal. In may I had it the 16-19. In June I was 5 days late and had it the 18-21. I ve been tryin to have a baby and I thought for sure I was pregnant this month. I wasn t due for my period til the 21 because I was late last month, but I got it the 17th. It was very very light, so light I couldn t wear a tampon and I only really bled when I wiped. It was light! A lot lighter then my normal cycle. I got over it the 19th but then the 20th I started spotting light brown blood . I only spotted it a couple times. The. The 21st the same thing happened. For the last two days I have had a dull pain down where my right ovary area would be. I took a preg test this morning and I could see a very very faint line! I went to urgent care and they pretty much refused to see me bc I couldn t pay upfront! I don t know what I should do! I don t know if I am pregnant or if the test is just screwed up! What is your opinion and what should I do til I can get in to see my obgyn? I also have had a headache for two days that wont go away. And June I has sex all month, same for July. Me and my partner are both std free so I know it can t be that.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012