Delayed periods, light bleeding after having unprotected sex. Suggestions?

My period came two days after it was supposed to. I feel like its not a normal period although I have strong cramps . My last period was oct.15 until oct.20 had sex oct.21 started patch same day didn t use protection. Period is usually 25-28 days and this time it came 30 days. Two days late. When I got my period it is not a lot there is blood clots but this is not how my period normally is. Usually I would change pads three to four times a day. Now this time I used only two. What could be happening
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Don't worry that wad your normal menstruation . Having menstruation cycle within 35 days for 2-5 days with or without abdominal cramps is completely normal. When symptomatic then
1) take proper rest
2) warm compression with warm bottle
3) proper nutrition
4) plenty of fluids
5) NSAID (Mefenemic acid), anti spasmodic, and proton pump inhibitor as and when required