Delayed periods, increased vaginal discharge, headache, back ache. Anything to do with previous miscarriage?

Good Morning, Really need some advice. I have a beautiful little boy and recently been having very similar pregnancy symptoms as I did with him. I am 7 days late on my period (I m NEVER late) .. I ve had increased discharge (tmi, sorry), headaches , tiredness, increased peeing, lower back ache.. I get spells of sickness a few times a day, I heave but nothings there, only saliva .. lasts about 3 minutes then goes. Sore, dark, nipples with the pregnancy spots on them. However, I done a test today with a negative outcome. A few months ago I miscarried early on. so unsure if that would have anything to do with it? My son s pregnancy test didn t come up as a positive until I was 4 weeks late. 4 pregnancy tests before that came back negative. I even FEEL pregnant! I am hoping someone can give me a clue as to what to do. Shall I wait a few weeks before doing another test? My doctors said do tests or go back in 2-3 weeks. not helpful! I need some help as to what to do next and where to go from here. thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012