Delayed periods, increased appetite, frequent urination, breathlessness, cramps, brown discharge. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

My period was late for 2 weeks, and I've been craving for foods and my appetite became bigger than before, I having cramp on and off recently, I pee more than usual even without drinking much water, I'm more tired than usual and I have backache sometimes , not much, I feel stuffy sometimes and harder to breathe sometimes. today I realise I have brown discharge. Me and my boyfriend have intercourse before my period , He did wear condom at first, then second round, without peeing to clear off the remaining sperm in his penis, we have another intercourse after that, could that means I'm pregnant now?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013