Delayed periods, heavy white discharge, unprotected sex. Incomplete Nordette pills course, experienced side-effects. HPV vaccine due. Pregnant?

Hello doctors, I have quite a dilemma here. I had unprotected sex with my bf few weeks ago then I drank 4 pills Nordette as an ECP within 24 hours. I did not take the other 4 pills after 12 hours as advised since I experienced major side effects from the first 4 pills, such as , mood swings, feeling depressed, nausea , etc. And I thought that I m few days shy from my period as well, so the chances of getting pregnant is already low. ( But we can t really pinpoint the exact date when our period comes, so I was guessing that it was just around the corner). Btw, I took Nordette as ECP as well, a few weeks before this incident. So this would be my 2nd batch of pills drank within the same month. My period is now late for 7 days and I have been experiencing major discharge down below. It feels like its my period discharging but when I checked it, its all just white discharge/or white blood . This started when I drank a cup of fresh parsley tea to induce my period. Please help. I m also due to have my HPV vaccine , and I had it rescheduled to next week since I m not sure if I m pregnant or not. Will this HPV vaccine also affect my cycle? or whatever situation I m in? Please doctors, i really need your help in this. Thanks, Scarlette
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012