Delayed periods, heavy bleeding, back pain, cramps, nausea, dark nipples, unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Hi i have started my period after it was 10 days late the morning of me starting it was very light stain on my underwear, by the time noon came up i had drops of blood after i peeped. And then an hour after it was really heavy more than i ever had. I have lower back pain and my cramps lasted only the first day. I been having unprotected sex. I took a test the second day after my period was suppose to start. My bf has told memy nipples do look darker and feel more fuller as whe i was pregnant with my second baby. I been feeling nauseous also in the morning. Could there still be a possibility that can be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hello

Welcome to HCM forum

It is better to do a pregnancy test in urine sample

Best wishes