Delayed periods, heaviness in belly. Had unprotected sex, home test negative. Can I be pregnant ?

Hi, I had unprotected sex on July 18th. My last period was July 8th. I have a 28 day cycle meaning that my period was due on the 5th of August. My period has NEVER been late. If anything it comes a day or two early. I have taken 3 clear blue test from the 5th of August until yesterday and all have come out negative. I feel very different however, I feel very heavy in my belly, like I m bloated, I m of a skinny structure so I know when I am definately bloated. Could I be pregnant but the hormone won t show up in my urine test? I get slight cramps , especially when I lay on my stomach . What can you suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012