Delayed periods, headaches, stomach cramps, enlarged breasts, back pain. Chances of pregnancy?

My period is five days over due, I ve had daily headaches and mild stomach cramping all week. My nipples are bigger and breasts slightly fuller. I ve been emotional to the point of slight anxiety attacks about topics I wld normally cope well with. Ive been very tired as well and had difficulty sleeping. But im still tired even after lots of sleep. Now I have back aches. What are the chances I m pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012