Delayed periods, headaches, backaches, feels dizzy, feels light headed, legs sore, heartburn, low energy, feels tired, pregnancy test negative

My period is several weeks late for first time since my last pregnancy 13 yrs ago. My fiancé was here March 9-15th not on BC as I had quit taking Ortho tricyclen over 4 mos prior. Headaches backaches dizzy spells lightheaded feel hot all the time legs sore and veiny heartburn very low energy now and very tired but neg hpt . I had a uti and finished antibiotics for it yesterday. Everything shows I am pregnant except hpt.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012