Delayed periods, headache, back pain, body pain. Negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy?

hi 2 months late on my period but i did 4 urine tests and all were negative and yesterday i also did a blood test n today got the result which said negative as well.....i have symptoms like headache , backpain , shoulder pain,n yesterday doc said i have blood pressure ,sometimes my legs muscles ache, my whole body aches only for a few days n then i get better n after a few days again my body aches. n ofcoz frequent urinating also happens. now the question is COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT with the negative results....what should i do???? m so confused...i desperately want an answer....thank u
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012