Delayed periods, have white discharge, negative pregnancy test. Normal delay or pregnancy?

I had my last period on 3rd September and was anticipating it on 8th October as my my cycle is never fix and honestly i have never kept track of it . However period before the month of september was on 30th July. Normally before my periods are due i have no white discharge and i was told that you have excessive white discharge incase of pregnancy. I tested on 2nd oct and 6th oct for pregnancy and both the tests were negative. Could i be pregnant or just that my periods are late.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer