Delayed periods, have spotting and PMS, negative pregnancy test, taking adderall. Chances of adderall affecting the results of pregnancy test?

yes my girlfriend and I are curious. She currently takes adderall (Not hers a friend of hers gives it to her) she takes half a pill . Right now her period is late and she has had some spotting and she says it feels like shes going to get her period. She has taken 6 home tests and all were negative, would taking that amount of adderall cause a false negative reading
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012