Delayed periods, have protected sex, stomach and back pain. Help

hello doctor, i am radhika. i am newly married girl. in month of august i am married with guy. we do regularly sex with safety but this month i am not suffering with the problem of periods. i am little bit tensed and feel uncomfortable. because me and my husband not ready for baby. then what can i do. please suggest me and 1 thing more i feel pain on my tummy and back. same like i am feel in my periods day. but no period problems. so, please doctor help me and guide me. Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
If your periods are overdue then pregnancy is likely. You need to get your urine tested for pregnancy if your periods are overdue by more than five days.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal