Delayed periods, have pregnancy symptoms, negative blood and urine pregnancy test, earlier pregnancies were detected late. Advice?

Hello, my name is Christina. I am a 28 year old female. Mother of two. Both were delivered via c-section. Currently, my period is 24 days late. My last period was August 7, it is now Sep. 30. A week ago I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I went to the clinic the beginning of this week took a blood and urine test, both were negative. I am having all sorts of pregnancy symptoms . Nausea , bloat, cramping. I am having alot of pressure in my lower abdomen when I sit forward. I do not know if I should ask for an ultrasound . With my first pregnancy I did not find out I was pregnant until i was 12wks along, with my second pregnancy atleast 10wks long. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012