Delayed periods, had used lutenyl for some time, have cramps and backache. What to do ?

I should ve gotten my period on the 27th of August. Till today i still havent. I m going this friday (in two days) for vacation and i don t want to get it by then. I wil be back sunday. I asked my dr what to do. He prescribed me to take lutenyl so my period won t come. He said i should get it after 4-5 days after stopping. However, i see spottings and have cramps and a backache . Does it mean my period will come? what should i do? I m 21 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012