Delayed periods, had unprotected sex and food poisoning during the cycle. Chances of food poisoning causing delay?

Last month my period started on Feb. 14th and lasted until around the 21st. That coming weekend (Sat. 25) my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, but only for like 30 seconds. He did not cum at all during this time and pre-cum wasn t present either to my knowledge. A couple weeks later, Mar. 9-11 I suffered from food poisoning throwing up every 15 mins for the first day. I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago and haven t. I plan to take a pregnancy test today, but was wondering if not only stress about the situation but the food poisoning could be delaying it? Your thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you!  
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012