Delayed periods, had taken plan B, primolut n tablets, negative pregnancy tests. Reason?

Hello doctor I am 35 years old, I had unprotected sex with my husband on 28 sept and my periods was due on 10 of October , and then I had a plan b tablets within 24 hours. Now I have been waiting for my periods and nothing yet also I did a lot of pregnancy tests but all came out negative. I had primolut n tablets 2 tablets each day for 5 days .. Today is the 3rd day still waiting for my periods... What cud be the reason.. Did I do something wrong pls help...
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
NO did not do anything wrong but as you have taken the hormone pill so the irregularities in period is more likely I always advise to all of my patients those who are taking such tab, that please please find some other way for contraception and not the pills this pills is not at all good for health in any way, if you want get it your period regular then you will have to wait for some time and stop taking the pill every thing will be fine soon have nice day.