Delayed periods, had taken i-pill post intercourse. How can I avoid pregnancy?

Hellow Doctor .... i had intercourse with my boyfriend on 22 oct 2012 but i din t consume ipill because he said he took out his penis just before ejaculation and so he dint ejaculate in me. After that i again had intercourse with him on 29 and consumed ipill on 30 oct. I am worried as i still dint get my periods. My periods usually arive at the end of the month, please help :( please suggest any pills that can help me Thanks a lot Jass
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012