Delayed periods, had taken heavy dosage of medicines for fever. What could be the reason?

hello doctor, i have a question in mind. i had suffered from fever around 3 and half weeks and had to use heavy dosage of medicines and i cured from it around 27th of this September but i haven t yet got my periods.generally the date is around 29th of September. Am not married. what could be the reason? is something wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
WELCOME
DONT WORRY..
WAIT FOR YOUR PERIOD TO COME...IF ITS OVER DUE, THEN COSULT YOUR DOCTOR TO KNOW THE CAUSE
THANKS