Delayed periods, had taken emergency contraceptives post intercourse. Is there a pregnancy chance?

hello doctor could you plz help me.i had 2 intercourse with my gf..the first time i used a condom bt its leaking,but my gf washed it by water and we do not took any morning after pills in that time/emergency pill.on second time i did not ejaculate inside her but some of my ejaculate materials found in her thighs and some of the vaginal outer areas.but this time we took unwanted 72 emergency pill within 48 my gf s period delays for 2 days..her previous date was 22rd december there any chance of pregnency?if yes,how can i prevent it?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

It is not clear when exactly you had the sexual intercourse on two occasions. If your gf is having her periods it is unlikely that she is pregnant. However since she has taken emergency pills, her periods may be irregular for upto two cycles. This is nothing to worry because emergency pills contain high level of hormones.

Hope this helps