Delayed periods, had taken birth control pill after intercourse, under severe work stress. Root cause of delay?

Hello madam, i am 24 yrs old working girl. Last month i had periods only for 3 days and very less and then i had intercourse after 3 days and taken birth control pill the 2nd day though i was sure it was protective intercourse but there is 2 days delayed in my periods this month as last month it occured on 17th evening. Ya i am little bit stressed too from 10 days ..I want to know the exact problem of the delayed periods.?? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012