Delayed periods, had taken antibiotic for green diarrhea, mef-proxyvon in earlier cycle, usually get delay with antibiotics. Advice?

Hi, i hv my last period on 30.9 have32 days period cycle. my periods due date was 2octbr still i haven t ....i have painful period,ths why i took medicine named MEF-PROXYVON,during my last period....and i have green diehria last month ,and took other anti biotic for this...i hv aproblm...if i take anti biotic...amy period delayed 2\3 i cant i pragnent or its a just a side effct of anti question is a after exciding my due date... how much day after i should do my pragnancy test
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Given your history of delayed cycles after using antibiotics, you can wait for a couple of days to see if you get a period. Normally, home pregnancy tests can read well when performed 3-7 days after a missed period and with a fresh early morning sample of urine. You can either do a HPT or go for an estimation of the serum beta-hCG titres if you fail to see your period in a week. The blood test gives you a better prediction as it is sensitive and specific. If still in doubt, a trans-vaginal sonogram clears it all. Hope this helps.