Delayed periods, had anal intercourse during the cycle. Chances of pregnancy from semen dripping in vagina?

Hi, quick question. I came in my girlfriend s anus about 2 week ago, and she was supposed to get her period 4 days ago. Now, she s 16 (as am I), so I assume it is still irregular. That being said, I m still slightly worried, because I m 16. In your experience, what are the chances that she could become pregnant from the semen possibly dripping into her vagina? Wouldn t it be incredibly unlikely? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Hello Good Evening,

There are no chances to conceive, if semen totally dripped in anus, but if you have inserted penis in her vagina, during foreplay or after sex than it can be happened accidentally.

If you did not insert your penis in her vagina, then nothing to worry, but if you inserted some time during that incident, then you should be watchful, because on that time she was in fertile period according calculation of menstrual cycle days.

So now wait for next 3 day to period to come, if not then go for a urine pregnancy test, which available over the counter, if finds positive then go to gynecologist.
Please do not use any medical termination by self, if needed then go to gynecologist for further management.

Dr. Naresh Jain