Delayed periods, gastritis, protected sex. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

my period is 3 days late. 3 negative pregnancy tests and now have developed some gastritis . My cycles are typically 28 days except last month when it was an odd 25. I m 9 months postpartum. I had protected sex twice in July (not much time with a 9 month old and full time job) Now, I m worried I am other symptoms...but the negative tests have my stumped? My husband swears I m making it up in my mind....but I have never been this irregular!
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012