Delayed periods, frequent urination, nausea, fatigue, Cervix is lower, harder. Pregnancy?

Hi, I think I may be pregnant because my period is one day late and for the past week I ve been having frequently urination , nausea, and fatigue . I took 2 at home pregnancy tests and they were both negative. My cervix was also lower and harder than it has even been about a week ago and since then has been steadily rising. I did smoke weed about 5 nights in the past week and a half which is not normal for me. So could I be pregnant? I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now with no luck, but I have a good feeling about this month.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012