Delayed periods, frequent urination, dizziness, chest pain, fever. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hey, I m a 20 year old female and I have been having some problems the past two days. First I haven t had my period since June 12, 2012, so I assume I might be pregnant but haven t gotten it tested yet. But for the past week or so I have had very frequent urination and the past couple of days I have been experiencing dizziness when standing, back head and chest pains, loss of appitite, and fevers. Can you give me an idea of what this sounds like to you?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012