Delayed periods, frequent urination, abdominal pain, bleeding in clots while urinating. What could this be?

when to my obgyn I was 2 weeks late, i started with brown spotting that turned into very heavy bleeding through the night woke up 3 times through the night to change tampon and and pad blood clots only when i went pee have frequent urination and abdominal pain next morning had nothing except abdominal pain that afternoon the blood clots returned nothing else unless i urinated then today this morning nothing except abdominal pain no blood clots and very small amount of blood when urinating
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer