Delayed periods, foul smell, strong odor on ovulating. Perimenopausal?

I used to be regular but within the last year I have become either late or early by 2-3 days. When I am late a foul smell will start 2-3 days before I start my period. When it actually gets started, the flow is much heavier then on my normal periods. I m 35 with one child. I also noticed when I ovulate the odor is strong. Is there anything to do to change the odor ( I don t douche ) and should i be alarmed about the irregular periods and is it possible I m perimenapausel ?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012