Delayed periods for more than 3 days. Should I take pregnancy test or wait few more days ?

hello doc ! i want to know whether m pregnant or not .... i had my last periods on 26 & now still had no periods for dis month ... normally i hav delay of 2-3 days in MC but dis time its more den dat ... so pls suggest me should i take pregnancy test or else w8 for few more days ... ??? how much chances are der of being pregnant as v r planning for baby ???
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see as per u say u had 2 to 3 day late period so first u check by urine pregnancy test.there are chance of pregnancy but u confirm by pregnancy test whatever ur result concern gyna after that.because sometime delay may be because of worries ,tension etc.