Delayed periods, fatigue, tingling in the stomach. Pregnancy chances?

Ok so I am 5 days late on my period. This is not normal. I had sex on the March 23, 24, and 26 and on one of those occasions the condom came off inside me after it had already happened... On the 30th of this month I was supposed to start because I track my periods with phone. On this day I actually started to cramp and thought I was going to start but didn't. Now it is April 3 and I am not having any period but keep running to the bathroom to check. I am tired, faint feeling, have a nervous tingly in stomach if that makes sense. I took two tests but negative. At this point I am wondering should I go to doctor or trust tests.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013