Delayed periods, fatigue, cramps, milky discharge from breasts, sexually active. Causes for delay?

I had a period or what I thought was one on Dec 30, 2012. It only lasted about 24hrs. I was expected to get my next period on Jan 27 but I didn t get it. I kept having the PMS though. Fatigue , cramping, naseusa and there is a milky discharge from my breast . Yes I am sexually active. I took a test but it came back negative. My period has been normal up until last year when I had a growth on my uterus that caused me to have constant bleeding. It then became normal again. Do you think you know what might be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013