Delayed periods, fatigue and severe heart burn. Pregnancy test report negative. What else?

Hello, my period is 14 days late. I took 2 pregnancy tests , the latest one 3 days ago, and both were negative. i had a very light stringy brown discharge 3 days after my period was due that only last an hour with very little. I have had no bleeding since then but i have been very tired, have had severe heart burn and been very irritable lately. My cycle is normally 32 days and has been regular for several years.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013