Delayed periods, extra stomach gas, nausea. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chances?

Hi- My period is a week late. My stomach has been extra gassy and I m tired lately. Today I felt nausea and decided to see if my OBGYN could fit me in as a walk-in. They were able to see me and my Doc did a urine pregnancy test that came back negative, then did a quick pelvic exam and said nothing seems abnormal. I have two questions: 1) Could these symptoms be indicative of something else? 2) Is there a possibility of still being pregnant with a negative urine test 7 days after the missed period?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012