Delayed periods, experiencing early pregnancy symptoms. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi, my name is xxxxx. My period is, as of tomorrow, 10 days late. I had a baby 6 years ago, so i would think I would know if i was pregnant or not, but as of right now, i m uncertain. I have been researching online, what all of the most common, early pregnancy symptoms are, and so far i have every single one of them. I took a pregnancy test on the 7th, but it was negative, but im thinking i just took the test too early...? I need some advice please.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013