Delayed periods, excessive sleep, lower back pain. On clomid. History of ectopic pregnancy and unsuccessful IVF treatments

Periods late by 3 - 4 days but negative pregnancy test this morning, sleeping a lot, feeling of a weight in abdomen, lower back pain from time to time like announcing a period but nothing coming. I did not ovulate this month as far as I know according to the home kit despite being on clomid (third month). Feeling down, not much of an appetite. Have had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago an another op to remove a tube. IUI, IVF and clomid have been unsuccessful for the last 3 years...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013