Delayed periods, early detection showed negative in pregnancy test, had taken noriday. Pregnancy or irregular period due to pill?

I was put on noriday begining August I only took it for. Two weeks Max then stopped before taking it my periods came every 30 days like clockwork I would have been due for it yesterday but it didn t come I had sex during my fertile time but an early detection test came back negative yesterday do you think I m pregnant or has the mini pill made me irregular. Even though it was only a two week stint
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012