Delayed periods due to modus 10 mg. Will next cycle be delayed or regular ?

hi...! I am a 31 yr old female . I took modus 10 mg tablets twice a day for 5 days last month to delay my periods. my actual date of periods was 19th of month . I started modus on 17th and continued it for next 5 days. so my last delayed period was on 24th. my question is I m not taking any tablets like modus this month. so when will my periods be supposed to start? Will it be on 19th or will it be on 24 th ? will it follow the delayed cycle or the previous regular cycle? I have a typical 30 days cycle .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi.ideally your cycle will continue like it this i mean that it will be the regular 30 days if you had your last periods on 24th last month ,you should be expecting your periods around 24th of this month.but,sometimes,as a result of medication they can be a little early or late as the body takes time to let go of the medicinal effect but i assure you that if some delay or early periods occur,these will be temporary and you will get your normal 30 day cycles soon.