Delayed periods, dizziness, increased bowel frequency. What could the cause be?

Hello, this morning I woke up to feeling really strange.. lonely like, I ve been feeling sick at the stomach for some times.. my ulcers has been bothering me for about a month now, but it felt different this morning.. I m starting to feel a little dizzy and sick at the stomach and i have had a bowel movement all day.. i am two weeks late on my period.. I really dont know what s going on.. my boyfriend called and ask if i was pregnant before i started feeling like this, but I told him no.. can you tell me what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012