Delayed periods, dint have sex. Withdrawal method successful. Can pregnancy occur?

Hi I tool a morning after pill early last month. My periods came on time April 21, 2012. I did not have sex again until May 13, 2012. I however 10 days late. Is it possible that I can be pregnant... or can the morning after pill be doing this? Additional Methods My b/f and I we practised the withdrawal method for over 6 years and it has worked thus far. That particular day to be on the safe side we stopped and i did the rest by hand for about 10 minutes until he ejaculated
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012