Delayed periods, dark vomiting. Given birth control pills. Urine tests negative. Pregnant?

I'm trying to find out if I'm pregnant. the pee tests say negative but i was a week late and spotted when i should have started. I started bleeding 8 days later and was given birth control which i started sunday. since sunday, if i don't take it, i start bleeding again. this morning i woke up puking and have puked twice since that. if the pee tests say negative, how can i know for sure if i am or not? puke was like a black/dark brown/red color. should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013