Delayed periods, dark bleeding, left sided pain. Took conastine. Causes for symptoms?

hi there, my period was late 2 extra days, blood has been really dark. its about to end by tomorrow, had a minor pain on the left side today, as it seems its the begining of something giving me signals.. i m paranoid.. before few days of period i took conastine FYI.. i have issues to go to gyncelogists, i m just scared
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion get an ultrasound and bHCG level testing done because it can be an early pregnancy or or a tubal ectopic pregnancy.
Get the reports and visit your gynecologist.
Take care. In case you have other questions you can contact me on health care magic.
Dr Manisha jain.